A 100 Bass is a 100 watt bass guitar amplifier. A 100’s pre-amplification utilises a combination of both passive and active tone control circuits, which allows for a wide range of adjustments of frequencies important namely for bass guitar.
The amplifier will be useful in situations, when a punchy tone that can be precisely adjusted for the needs of exact mix is needed.
The circuit is made using point-to-point wiring method and amplifier’s case is hand made. You can specify any type of toning in your order.
- Tubes: ECC83, ECC82, EL34
- Input impedance: 1MOhm
- Loudspeaker output: 8 Ohm
- Output power: 100 Watts
- Power amplifier class: AB
- Equalisation: Low, High – active ± 10 dB, Middle, Sweep – passive
- Slope – Low frequency filter
- Input voltage range: 230 volts
- Weight: 19kg