The T-325 is a 2 channel (Lead/Crunch) tube Hi-Gain Distortion effect for electric guitars.
The T-325 sounds soft and transparent with excellent sustain and sufficient amount of gain. It accentuates low mids in the guitar’s tone. The T-325 is very sensitive to picking technique and will perfectly suit situations when a punchy rhythm tone or a melodic lead sounds are required.
- GAIN – amount of distortion
- TONE – a passive high frequencies filter
- LEVEL – controls the output level of device
- EFFECT – true mechanical bypass of effect
- CRUNCH / LEAD – switching between channels
Tubes: 2 х 6N2P-EV
Mini switch – changes the type of signal limiting (hard and soft)
4 Pin PSU (Power Supply Unit) socket
The case is manufactured using polished stainless steel (1,5 mm thick).
Dimensions: 161 х 124 mm
Weight: 1500 G
Weight of a standalone PSU: 500 g
Input voltage range: 115 / 230 volts
- T-325 mix 1:31