T-326 is a tube based Hi-Gain Distortion effect for electric guitars. The device has two channels – Drive and Crunch.
This effect unit accentuates string attack and possesses a sufficient amount of gain. The BOOST knob further increases gain and controls the amount of lows which reach the gain stage, making it possible to dial a wide range of tones depending on the type of guitar and pickups, from bright to thick or anything in between.
- GAIN – amount of distortion
- BOOST – a passive high pass filter before the gain stage.
- TONE – a passive high frequencies filter
- LEVEL – controls the output level of device
- BYPASS – true mechanical bypass of effect.
- CRUNCH / DRIVE – switching between channels
Tubes: 2 х 6N2P-EV
Mini switch – slightly boosts the mids
4 Pin PSU (Power Supply Unit) socket
The case is manufactured using polished stainless steel (1,5 mm thick).
Dimensions: 164 х 155 mm
Weight: 1800 G
Weight of a standalone PSU: 500 g
Input voltage range: 115 / 230 volts
- T-326 crunch mix 1:11
- T-326 mix 1 1:16
- T-326 mix 2 0:57