T-328 is a tube based Hi-Gain Distortion effect for electric guitars. The device has two channels: Lead and Crunch.
This pedal produces a crunchy yet natural-sounding tone. The BOOST knob adds extra gain and controls the amount of lows which reach the gain stage, making it possible to dial a wide range of tones depending on the type of guitar and pickups, from bright to thick or anything in between.
The unit is equipped with a bias mode switch, thus making tone harsher or softer.
- GAIN – amount of distortion
- BOOST – a passive high pass filter before the gain stage.
- TONE – a passive high frequencies filter
- LEVEL – control’s the output level of the device
- BYPASS – true mechanical bypass of the effect.
- LEAD / CRUNCH – switching between channels
- Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
Mini switch – bias mode
4 Pin PSU (Power Supply Unit) socket
The case is manufactured using polished stainless steel (1,5 mm thick).
Dimensions: 164 x 155 mm
Weight: 1800 G
Weight of a standalone PSU: 500g
Input voltage range: 115 / 230 volts
- T-328 crunch 0:27
- T-328 + A-5 mix 1:51