V-30 is a tube based Distortion effect for electric guitars with 3 channels. Each of the channels has its own distinct design of distortion circuit, which allows to combine various tones.
CRUNCH Channel – wide dynamic range, bright tone.
LEAD Channel – dynamic and natural sounding “high gain” styled distortion.
HI-GAIN Channel – non standard distortion circuit which produces two times more gain. Such a design makes it possible to achieve a thicker distortion tone, with tight lows.
V-30 comes in two versions:
V-30SE has a 6 position switch that adjusts the way filters and tubes work.
V-30L comes with a BOOST knob which adds gain and acts as a passive high pass filter before the gain stage.
This pedal offers multiple types of distortion in one compact analogue unit.
- GAIN – amount of distortion
- BOOST (V30L) – increases gain and acts as a passive high pass filter before the gain stage
- MODE (V30SE) – switching between 6 pre-set signal filtering / tube operating modes
- TONE – a passive high frequencies filter
- LEVEL – control’s the output level of the device
- EFFECT – active bypass with equalisation
- CRUNCH / LEAD / HI GAIN – switching between channels
Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
4 Pin PSU (Power Supply Unit) socket
The case is manufactured using polished stainless steel (1,5 mm thick).
Dimensions: 238 х 154 mm
Weight: 2300 G
Weight of a standalone PSU: 700 g
Input voltage range: 115 / 230 volts
- V-30SE crunch 0:38
- V-30SE hi gain mix 1:06
- V-30SE lead mix 0:15
- V-30SE hi gain mix 2 0:16