V-40 is a tube based Distortion effect for electric guitars with 2 channels: Crunch and High Gain.
This unit possesses a wide dynamic range and is able to react to even the slightest changes in picking and fretting techniques. BOOST knob adds extra gain and acts as a passive high pass filter before the gain stage, allowing to smoothly change guitar tone from bright and crisp to thick and rounded.
V-40 is a universal device and can be used in a multitude of situations where precise control over tone and good definition of each note are required.
- GAIN – amount of distortion
- BOOST – increases gain and acts as a passive high pass filter before the gain stage
- TONE – a passive high frequencies filter
- LEVEL – controls the output level of device
- EFFECT – active bypass with equalisation
- CRUNCH / HI GAIN – switching between channels
Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
4 Pin PSU (Power Supply Unit) socket
The case is manufactured using polished stainless steel (1,5 mm thick).
Dimensions: 182 х 167 mm
Weight: 1900 G
Weight of a standalone PSU: 450 g
Input voltage range: 115 / 230 volts
- V-40 crunch mix 0:30
- V-40 lead mix 1 0:31
- V-40 lead mix 2 0:33
- V-40 lead mix 3 0:40